Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Zines keep rolling in!

So let's see.....
First of all let me say THANK YOU to EVERYBODY who has donated zines to share with everyone! I want to also thank Dakota and Stevie (my love!) for helping out and keeping this project going! We just got a massive donation from Moose. He dropped off a big chunk of his history and expanded the collection to now included over 40 punk/hardcore fanzines (FLIPSIDE and Maximum Rock & Roll) from the 80s & 90s! It's been cool reading all these old interviews with punk bands that have influenced me over the years, not to mention all the bands i never heard of or forgot about! New poetry chapbooks are trickling in from local poets(Mick Axelrod) and presses (Zeitgiest Press) too!
I'm glad we have a place to share our love for zines!!!!!
Jeffrey

No comments:

Post a Comment